The Seabank Hotel, Porthcawl is located on the corner of the front Esplanade and Picton Avenue overlooking the sea. The current building is dated to the mid-1930s. The distinctive white building with its red tiled roof, along with the Grand Pavilion several metres to the east, is one of the town’s most prominent landmarks.
The 2 star hotel has 89 rooms ranging from single to twin and double rooms all are on suite and include breakfast. Historically the hotel has been used extensively for conferences and important business meetings but is now primarily a coaching hotel being part of the Alfa coach company.
Other facilities include:
- Two lounges
- Large entertainment/conference room with its own bar where entertainment is provided most evenings
- 89 bedrooms all with tea/coffee making facilities, internal telephone, hair dryer and TV with radio channels
- All bedrooms have bath or shower and WC
- Central heating throughout
- Free Wi Fi in public areas
- Large lift serves all floors
- No smoking throughout the hotel
- Golf, walking and water sports are available locally
- Extensive car and coach parking
The Seabank Hotel
Copyright 2017 Promoting Porthcawl (Porthcawl Town Council)